Thursday, January 05, 2006

Meme: Year End/New Year

I saw this meme at both De Civitate Dei and Happy Catholic. I'll play along with this one:

What was your favorite movie in 2005?
I didn't see a movie in 2005. The last movie I saw was "The Passion Of The Christ" on Holy Saturday afternoon 2004.

What was your favorite book in 2005?
"The Laws Of Money" by Suze Orman was the only new book I purchased last year and read. I just purchased "The Truth About Money" (3rd. edition) by Ric Edelman and will be digesting that from time to time.

Are you richer or poorer?
Silly question.

Thinner or fatter?
My weight fluctuated between 195-205 pounds last year. It's at 195 right now and needs to continue to decrease (the goal is 175-180).

What kept you sane this past year?
Three things kept me going. One was the practice of my Faith. The second was the support of people who knew about my struggles. The third was looking forward to whatever sports officiating I did, as an escape from my worries.

Which personal accomplishment in 2005 are you most pleased with?
That I managed to get by financially on what little income I had. Nothing but the grace of God.

What resolutions have you made for '06?
Go Forward.

Which bad habit are you most motivated to break?
I need to stop procrastination. Too much thinking; not enough doing. Big projects or little chores, I have to make a Nike stance.

Which do you expect to keep?
To keep this one will encompass a lot of personal goals.

What are you most looking forward to in 2006?
The day when someone says to me, "Come; we want you." Whether that is a new job or graduate school remains to be seen.

Anyone else? Your 'blog or the comment box.

No comments: