Thursday, January 12, 2006

Meme: Five Weird Habits

"OK. Who's due for some fun? Hmmm."

So asks the Holy Fool, who has tagged me with the following meme, which had been floating around the 'blogosphere for awhile:

Rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

Heaven help me! While I am not perfect, no one like to expose their "warts", however silly they may be. And, yes, these seem rather silly:

1. I wear an old nylon running suit for bedclothes. I prefer sleeping "warm" and this seems to help.
2. I have a canister where I keep old candle wax. The plan is eventually to make another candle out of it.
3. I still keep my Bible in its original box. And I still have the top flap to it, which I need to reattach.
4. I have receipts of purchases made over three years ago. Why? (It's actually part of my pack rat mentality.)
5. I don't personally answer my telephone until 9:00 PM. You will get my answering machine until then.

And the next five? That will be easy. The gang of five over at the Shrine of the Holy Whapping.

No comments: