Tuesday, May 31, 2016

PM: Gradual Tuesdays--10th. Sunday Of Ordinary Time

There are two options; the first is for Cycle A and B.
Lord, forgive our sins, lest they should say among the Gentiles, "Where is their God?"
V. Help us, O God, our Saviour, and for the sake of your name deliver us, O Lord.
Ps. 78:9c, 10a; V. 9ab
The soul of the repentant sinner cries to God for forgiveness and mercy. Our loving Father can do no less for those who return to Him.
I will extol you, O Lord, for you have drawn me up and have not allowed my enemies to rejoice over me.
V. O Lord, my God, I have called out unto you and you have healed me; O Lord you have brought back my soul from hell; you have delivered me from among those who go down into the pit.
Ps. 29:2; V. 3, 4
The healed soul gives thanks for being saved. God shows His love and mercy to those who love Him.

No comments: