Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Where Credit Is Due

Like many of us I would guess, my becoming a 'blogger is the seemingly natural result of surfing the 'net. I found other 'blogs that interested me, became a regular reader, then started to make my presence felt in the comment boxes. And, as they say, the rest is history.

One 'blog I started visiting was Unam Sanctum. I posted a comment on an article the 'blogmaster had linked to his site, stating that it would make great fisking material if I had a 'blog. In the thread that followed, we conversed about my starting one. Now, I admit I had been thinking about doing that for about a month; but it was his encouragement that changed that thinking into doing.

So, my first HT (a white fedora) goes to Rick Lugari, the voice of both Unam Sanctum and Musum Pontificalis. He also has seemingly taken me under his wing as a mentor, helping so far with some technical issues (Haloscan and Site Meter), perhaps an idea for another post, and to spread the word about this newbie. I appreciate all he has done so far. And, yes, Rick, as soon as I figure out how to add your URLs to my list, I will. (UPDATE: Mission accomplished.)

No comments: