Thursday, November 17, 2005

Meme: Thanksgiving And Goals In Triplicate

The Holy Fool created this meme; Rick Lugari tagged me with it.

This coming Sunday, the Catholic Church celebrates the Feast of Christ the King. The Church will begin a new Liturgical year, beginning with the joyous season of Advent in anticipation of Christmas.

This is a wonderful opportunity for Catholics to reflect on how they've lived their Faith this past year and how they'd like to live it in the coming Liturgical year.

So, here's the meme. In honor of the Blessed Trinity:


1. Write three things that we're grateful to God for in this past liturgical year.
  1. For challenging me to trust Him more than I ever have.
  2. For carrying me through this ordeal of finding a new job.
  3. For providing the money I have needed when I have needed it.
2. Write three ways in which we hope to improve our relationship with God in this coming liturgical year.
  1. To maintain a more consistant daily prayer life.
  2. To reflect and meditate on the daily readings.
  3. To continue to see Him as a Loving Father.
3. Pass this on to three other bloggers.

You know the drill from me. If interested, go ahead. Those without 'blogs are welcome to leave Nos. 1 and 2 in the comment boxes.

No comments: