Tuesday, July 19, 2016

PM: Gradual Tuesdays--17th. Sunday Of Ordinary Time

There are two options; the first is for Cycles A and C.
In God has my heart placed its trust and I have been helped; and my flesh has flowered anew, and with all my desire I will give thanks unto him.
V. Unto you, O Lord, do I cry; O my God, do not remain silent, depart not from me.
Ps. 27: 7; V. 1
Only in God alone shall we find aid. We are renewed when He answers our prayers; He is never far from us.
The eyes of all look towards you in hope, O Lord; and you give them their food in due season.
V. You open your hand and fill every living thing with your blessings.
Ps. 144:15; V. 16
We revisit the Gradual from Corpus Christi. Our loving God gives us what we need when we need it; all is gift, all is grace, all is good.

No comments: