Tuesday, June 21, 2016

PM: Gradual Tuesdays--13th. Sunday Of Ordinary Time

There are two choices; the first is for Cycles A and C.
Come, children, hearken unto me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
V. Go forth unto him and receive enlightenment, and your face shall be not put to shame.
Ps. 33:12; V. 6
Two of the seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit are mentioned:  fear of the Lord and wisdom. These, as well as the rest, are ours if we take instruction from God.
I will extol you, O Lord, for you have drawn me up and have not allowed my enemies to rejoice over me.
V. O Lord, my God, I have called out unto you and you have healed me; O Lord you have brought back my soul from hell; you have delivered me from among those who go down into the pit.
Ps. 29:2; V. 3, 4
We revisit a Gradual from the 10th. Sunday of Ordinary Time. God is our only strength and salvation; there is no where else to turn but to Him.

No comments: