Friday, June 17, 2016

PM: Communion Fridays--12th. Sunday Of Ordinary Time

There are three options, one for each of the Cycles.
"That which I tell you in the dark, utter in the light," says the Lord; "and that which you hear whispered into your ear, proclaim upon the housetops."
Matt. 10:27
We must be bold in proclaiming our Faith. We must rely on the Holy Spirit to fortify us.
I shall walk round about his sanctuary, offering a sacrifice of jubilation; I will sing and recite a psalm to the Lord.
Ps. 26:6
Strange to think of the Passion as a sacrifice of jubilation. But we only find our joy in "preaching Christ and Him crucified."
If a man wished to come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
Matt. 16:24
To follow Christ will never be easy. Only because He showed us how and gives us the grace to do it can we.

No comments: