Thursday, January 26, 2012

In "Cultural" Doctrination?

I found this interesting quiz at Dyspeptic Mutterings, Dale Price's wonderfully acerbic 'blog.



How Thick Is Your Bubble?

View user's Quiz School Profile
Guest
Score » 6 out of 20  (30% )
Result  


On a scale from 0 to 20 points, where 20 signifies full engagement with mainstream American culture and 0 signifies deep cultural isolation within the new upper class bubble, you scored between 5 and 8.

In other words, you can see through your bubble, but you need to get out more.

Quiz SchoolTake this quiz & get your score


As I commented there, I think it reflects more my personal attitude than my socio-economic status.  As the son of a blue-collar worker, while I appreciate what those folks do, my aptitudes went in a different direction.  I certainly don't think of myself as "better", even if I had found success.

As the song goes, "I still haven't found what I'm looking for."

No comments: