The rules of this game:
1. Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter.Krush gave me the letter "R". Gee, I wonder why. (I have more "O"s and "L"s in my formal name than "R"s.)
2. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why.
3. Pass out letters to those who want to play along.
1. Running--My favorite exercise. Consistently inconsistent in doing it, but still like the freedom and the symbolism.
2. Roses--My favorite flower to give and occasionally receive.
3. Rosary--My favorite devotion. Again, consistently inconsistent in reciting it.
4. Reading--Something I do enjoy, but don't make enough time. Ready to be digested are the CCC--Version 2.o; "Called To Holiness," by Ralph Martin; and at least a dozen titles penned by G.K. Chesterton, given as a gift by someone who wants me to get hooked on him. Plus I was given a $100 credit at Amazon.com by the people who run CatholicSingles.com, as a reward for my role as a Chatroom Monitor.
5. Rituals--As I have mentioned before, I like formality, order, and ceremony.
6. Ruby--My birthstone.
7. Referee--My "other" job. Post coming about it shortly.
8. Relatives--I have many in the area. Generally speaking, if you use the Iowa-Minnesota border as a reference, my mother's side is north of that line while my father's side is south.
9. Remembering--"Memory indeed is a sad privilege." It's not photographic, but it is the base of my intelligence.
10. Romance--When given the opportunity to practice it, it is second nature to me.