Monday, July 04, 2016

PM: Introit Mondays--15th. Sunday Of Ordinary Time

UPDATE: 7/5/2016

There are two options for this day.
When I cried out to the Lord, he heeded my call against my assailants; he who is before the beginning of the world and who endures forever has humbled them. Cast your cares upon the Lord, and he will sustain you.
V. Hear my prayer, O God, and despise not my supplication; be attentive to me and hear me.
Ps. 17, 18, 19, 20, 23; V. 2
This is a call to pray to God always and all the time. As we ask for "our daily bread", we shall receive fish instead of stones.
As for me, I will appear before your righteousness; I will be satisfied when your glory is made manifest.
V. Give heed, O Lord, to my righteousness; be attentive to my supplication.
Ps. 16:15; V. 1
Is this not why we assist at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass? As the Gloria says, "We praise You, we bless You, we adore You, we glorify You, we give you thanks for Your great glory."

 

No comments: