Wednesday, May 17, 2006

To Be Reconciled

I have read a few conversion and reversion stories on the 'net. As a "cradle" Catholic, they are an inspiration to me to be more fervent in my own practice of the Faith. They have found "the pearl of great price" and are not going to relinquish it.
I've been thinking a lot lately about how I came to be where I am in my life.
I've had fallen-away Catholics on the brain almost constantly.
The thing is, I have great sympathy for Catholics who have 'left the faith'. (Not that one can ever truly 'leave'.)
This is because I, like most of the on-fire adult Catholics I know, was once one of them.
Via the Happy Catholic (Fedora Doff to Julie D.), here is the rest of the story of the 'blogmistress of WardWideWeb (along with her husband, who was welcomed to the Faith this past Easter) who "came home" after a long absence.

No comments: