Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Of Legal Age

This 'blog is now an adult.

(The debate about whether or not the 'blogmaster is continues.)

I still can't believe it's been that long since the internet saw this.

(I still can't believe the internet still see this once in a while.)

Don't get me wrong; I still enjoy writing, no matter how poorly I turn phrases.

(Or if I was still playing my trumpet, how I phrase turns.)

I am not ready to give up on this. As I have said many times, I do not live to 'blog. I realize new posts are few and far between and rely too much on re-posts to stay active (much less relevant). But that tiny spark is still within me, just as it was nearly two decades ago. The goal is still the same--thoughtful, quality posts on topics which interest me and (hopefully and eventually) a readership which needs rebuilding. I had made a bit of a dent back then; I still believe I can make a comeback.

But first things first. Now, more than ever, I need stability in my life. (And, yes, there's a post about that in the not to distant future, when things work out for me.)

So continue to be patient with me. God is not finished with me, nor am I with this. It is a bit of the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Welcome to my infinitesimal corner of the universe!

It's still here.

No comments: