Wednesday, July 05, 2023

And Another "Prime" Birthday Time

Remember when I said this.

Of course not; it's been two years.

But at least I can say that both of those wishes came true.

This is my 18th. prime number natal day. Another opportunity to thank God for my existance. Another opportunity to reflect on the past twelve months. Another opportunity to look ahead, to dream and scheme, to hope and then achieve. Another opportunity to be grateful.

And I am.

We all have our share of struggles and stresses; I have mine in the past 52 weeks. We also have our share of successes and serenity; ditto. If they can be recognized as gifts, as Robert Kipling did in his poem "If", one can say you are on the way to spiritual maturity. That will always be a work in progress for me.

So now it's on to the next 366 days (remember, next year is a leap year).

One day at a time.

One grace filled moment at a time.

It is our "daily bread".  

No comments: