Friday, August 12, 2016

PM: Communion Fridays--20th. Sunday Of Ordinary Time

There are three options, one for each of the Cycles.
My house will be called a house of prayer, says the Lord; everyone who asks here, will receive, and he who seeks, will find, and to him who knocks, it will be opened.
Matt. 21:13
One of two choices for the Anniversary of the Dedication of a Church, the place set aside for God. It is here we come to present true worship to our Triune God.
He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood, abides in my, and I in him, says the Lord.
John 6:57
Recalling an option from the Solemnity of Corpus Christi, the most shocking promise made by Jesus is also the most reassuring.  It is a case of becoming what we eat.
Seek first the kingdom of God, and all the rest will be given to you in addition, says the Lord.
Matt. 6:3
God must come first in our lives. When that happens, the desires of our heart will be satisfied.

No comments: