Today is now nationally known as "Patriots Day" (with, I hope, some apologies to the people of Massachusetts and the original).
It is a day we wish we could forget.
It is a day we cannot forget.
Without a doubt, this will be the topic on 'blogs today. I encourage my small readership to peruse those posts which interest you. My offering on this day will be my posts from last year:
Time And Place
Remembering Flight 93
Images Of Hope
So many prayer intentions from this moment. Remember these if you would:
1. The souls of all who died.
2. Those who still mourn.
3. Those who seek a just solution.
4. Forgiveness toward our enemies.
5. Our enemies (didn't Someone command us to do this?).
6. The courage to continue the fight.
May we honor this day in a noble and dignified manner.