Friday, November 11, 2016

PM: Communion Fridays--33rd. Sunday Of Ordinary Time

There are two options; the second is for Cycles B and C.
"Lord, you delivered five talents unto me; behold, I have gained five more."
"Well done, good and faithful servant; because you have been faithful over a little, I will set you over much; enter into the joy of your Lord."
Matt. 25:20, 21
I may not have five talents, but I also pray I don't have only one. We must always cooperated with God's grace to increase what we do have of our selves and our lives.
Amen I say to you, whatever you ask in you prayers, believe that you shall receive it, and it shall be granted unto you.
Mark 11:24
A reminder that we always need to ask for "our daily bread" so it may be given to us. We are also reminded that our wills need to be aligned with God's for our prayers to be effective.

No comments: