Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Meme: 7x7

Krush is a 'blogger from the Pittsburgh, PA area. Head over heels in love and recently married, she is an inspiration to me in how to "make lemonade out of lemons." I met her the same way I met Anastasia. (And, yes, that story will be told.)

Krush has tagged me with a meme for the first time (sorry it took so long to reply)--

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Earn a doctoral degree.
2. Find and marry my "soulmate".
3. Learn to play the piano.
4. Direct choirs/teach at the collegiate/university level.
5. Become a published composer.
6. Learn to ballroom dance.
7. Improve my computer skills.

7 things I can do:
1. Sing.
2. Drive a car with manual transmission.
3. Run.
4. Think.
5. Pray.
6. Care.
7. Continue to learn.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Paint/draw/sketch (I never had any talent in that direction).
2. Say "no" when needed.
3. Work with my hands.
4. Quit on me.
5. Get things done quickly.
6. Tolerate my stupidity.
7. Ask for help when needed.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
I am going to stay away from the physical aspects which appeal to me and, instead, focus on the interior traits to which I am drawn.
1. A spiritual/religious orientation.
2. A beautiful mind (intelligence).
3. A playful, child-like attitude.
4. A more extroverted approach to life.
5. A romantic mind-set.
6. An affectionate nature.
7. An optimistic outlook.

7 things that I say most often:
1. The Morning Offering.
2. Grace Before Meals ("Bless me, O Lord,....).
3. Indeed.
4. Really.
5. Hi.
6. Please.
7. Thank you.

7 celebrity crushes (in no particular order):

1. Nicole Kidman
2. Maria Carey
3. Tyra Banks
4. Halle Berry
5. Jennifer Garner
6. Jessica Alba
7. Demi Moore

7 people I want to do this:
Unfortunately, this meme stops with me. Being a new 'blogger, I don't have a lot of contacts who I think would be interested in this exercise. If there are readers who are interested, please do so in the combox.

No comments: