Thursday, April 28, 2016

PM: 2nd. Alleluia Wednesdays--6th. Sunday Of Easter

There are three choices, one for each cycle of Gospel Proclamations.
I will not leave you orphans; I am going, but I will come back to you, and your hearts will be full of joy.
John 14:18
This is also one of the options as the 2nd. Alleluia for the 7th. Sunday of Easter. Again, here is another verse which not only anticipates His Death and Resurrection but also His Ascension. His promise of always being with us will be fulfilled.
I have chosen you from the world, in order that you might go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should last.
John 15:16
The call from Christ is to live in but not of this world. Our witness should bear much fruit and be eternal.
The Holy Spirit will teach you all the things which I have said unto you.
John 14:26
The promise of an Advocate is emphasized. The Third Person of the Blessed Trinity is made known, but will become visible at Pentecost.

(My apologies for the lateness of this post. Poor planning on my part.)

No comments: