Thursday, March 23, 2006

Color Me ?

I found this quiz via the website of Kim Komando, "America's Digital Goddess" as she likes to bill herself via her weekly columns in USAToday, three-hour radio show, and one minute "Computer Minute" radio segments. She found it to be rather accurate in its description of her; likewise, for me as well.



ColorQuiz.comRonald took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Considers the existing circumstances disagreeable ..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.



Some of the descriptions, I hope, are situational. Some of them are things I am working to overcome.

I lived in Sioux City, Iowa before I moved to where I am now. On one of the facades of the city's auditorium was a statement I think would ring true with St. Paul as much as it did with me.

"There is no greater conquest than that of self."

No comments: